Writing work plan
The most important elements to be contained in the project's work plan
- Project background: Project name, project logo, project owner's or owner's name, project address or headquarters on the ground, telephone numbers, email, website if any.
Product or service to be provided by the project: Clearly and accurately describe the product/products or service/services you intend to provide in your project.
- Project Vision and Objective: Description of the project and its stages of development, the benefits expected to be achieved through it, and the necessary equipment for the project. and the scale of future target expansion.
- Marketing Plan: Identifying marketing channels depends heavily on the nature of the project and the location of the target group, and marketing through the Internet is necessary for all types of projects at the present time, due to the growth and expansion of the Internet user base continuously.
Plan of Action: The phases of the project will include the start-up stage of implementation to the product arrival stage for potential customers.
- Will the project go through the stages of production or manufacture, or not?
- Will the service or product reach directly customers, or are there brokers, distributors, and agents?
- What is the cost of ores and supplies that the project will require?
- What are the project's official working hours, and what are the vacation days?
- What is the management system of the enterprise, the size of the employment, and what is your specific role as a project owner, or as a partner member?
- What equipment and tools are required?
- Financial plan: identifying everything related to funds. The most important point to be made in the project's financial plan are
- Identification of project funding sources.
- Determination of project construction expenses and determination of operating expenses.
- Budget Determination, Income List, and Cash Flow.